Welcome to Bryn-y-Moel!
CMC Bryn-y-Moel is a purpose built outdoor centre set in 11 acres of beautiful woodland, just 3/4 mile away from CMC Pensarn Harbour.
Set in eleven acres of woodland, only a 15 minute walk from Pensarn Harbour, this purpose built and recently refurbished outdoor centre sleeps 40 in ensuite rooms.
Due to Bryn-y-Moel's close proximity to Pensarn Harbour, the full range of adventurous activities are available and we are also able to use the grounds at Bryn-y-Moel to offer different activities.
The oak woodland at Bryn-y-Moel is ideal for orienteering, archery, wide games and camp fires. We are also able to offer a greater range of initiative challenges. Rock climbing is available onsite for primary schools and for people with additional needs.
We can now cater for groups of up to 90 across the two sites, but we are also very keen to welcome small groups to the centres.
What's on offer at CMC Bryn-y-Moel:
- Extensive secluded grounds
- Unsurpassed group location
- Onsite activities - orienteering, climbing, archery, challenge course
- Activities at Pensarn - kayaking, sailing, canoeing, raft building, stand up paddleboarding
- Offsite activities - mountaineering, rock climbing, gorge walking
- Hard court sports area
- Fabulous cottage for family holidays and small group adventures